Leadership in the Voluntary Community
and Social Enterprise Sector
We aim to bring you blogs and case studies that include stories and advice from those that have spent years within the Voluntary sector and also insights and observations from those that are new to the sector.
Do you want to get involved, why not write a guest Blog?
If you have a story to share about leadership in the VCSE sector then get in touch, see a few suggestions on the topics you could share your experience in
- Leadership and your experience
- What does leadership mean to you?
- A good role model and how it helped you
- Your own journey as a leader, mentor, coach or trainer in the sector
- How leadership impacts on Volunteers
- Good Leadership and the impact it had on you
- Leadership learning in the community and what it needs to be sustainable
If you have a story to share but unsure of how to begin writing it, get in touch and we can give you some pointers
You can also connect with Reaching People through their social media on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to keep up to date with the latest.
Did you know we have a leadership newsletter? Subscribe here